my concerns

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 18:56:39 PDT

Well, just when things are riding along okay, here comes the call form
the family member you are least expecting. My niece was diagnosed late
last night with spinal mennigitis. She is five years old. My thoughts as
you know are here now. She is so precious. Long brown hair, olive skin,
big brown eyes, always smiling. One the positive, they hope it is the
lesser strand.

I go to the doctor tomorrow to see if foot surgery is in the future for
me, an 18 month process. I was born with a rare form that I have ignored
all these years, just dealing with it, now, I find myself barely walking,
not easily walking that is. It will only get worse as I get older (44 end
of this month). Me, I will be fine , keep Shae in your prayers for me.

Thanks for listening.
Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org