Re: productive use of time

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 18:50:57 PDT

Actually, this is the only time I am able to view the screen and do the
research I dearly love. I am usually on here about 3 hours a day now, all
productive. I dont get to get as involved during school as I do now. I
understand where you are coming from, but this is almost like a family
reunion in some ways. Only yesterday did I really look in detail at
Sharon and Bunki's web sites, Wood's also. I am so jealous.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org