Fwd: [Fwd: Art teachers]

---------

Marand10_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 18:41:57 PDT

In a message dated 7/2/2001 5:13:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
catotom@mail.armstrong.edu writes:

> GAEA members,
>
> For your information. Fulton County is looking for prospective art
> teachers on all levels. Contact Kellene Champlin at the Fulton County
> Board of Education.
>
> Tom Cato

GREAT COUNTY to work for in GA. Maximum number of students is usually
contained at 600 per teacher. I'm sure that's why Fulton has to hire more
teachers.....Atlanta area keeps growing and growing. Just thought of you
all. I worked in Fulton when I started teaching and have nothing but good
things to say about it. Kelly Champlin is a great supervisor.

Marty Reid (Square 1 Art and retired ART EDUCATOR from GA)

attached mail follows:

GAEA members,

For your information. Fulton County is looking for prospective art
teachers on all levels. Contact Kellene Champlin at the Fulton County
Board of Education.

Tom Cato

---