Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Image Search

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 16:24:23 PDT

Some of you may have this already and I don't know if it
has been posted within the past 2 weeks (since I was at a
workshop and scanned the digest when it came), but this
was emailed to me today:

Fast IMAGE search tool. Great. Try searching for any
artist - Matisse, for example. You can then follow
links to original context.

Try this out:
It's really fast!

My thanks to Elaine for passing this on to me and now to

Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy

Do You Yahoo!?