The bell of freedom

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 14:25:37 PDT

I am feeling pretty good about all of this.....I have been "ringing my bell
of freedom for all of education"---that bell of freedom is the Bell of
Christian Richer....Everything happens for a reason....I started my mom with
her bell collection....so she wanted the bells....She got the Richer School
Bell....and now it is mine. Anyone care to see what was important in the
curriculum in those days? I have a book on it....

And now ...use you freedom of speech.....It is OK to vent to this list
because we can help each other....Just be very careful not to mention your
school or anyone's names. PLEASE do yourself a big favored and print off
what you say that might be taken the wrong way and give it to a board member
you know you can trust....I have one that I trusted and she kept her
word...and I kept mine to her. TRUST is an important value. Your board
members hold that very highly.

It was the writings of John and Christian Richer who taught me how to try to
fix the things that were wrong in my life....some letters are meant to be
cherished. Keep those in a safe place. Never stop writing what you feel.
Especially when it is for the good of others -- problems many may come
across.

I have my "hammer of justice"....and I have used it. I received my
answers...and I thank god for helping me. I paid dearly for that
hammer...first time was barter system....second time I paid more than five
times the value (I have a doctor as my witness). I have used that hammer to
protect my school....I even have more than one hammer? I have justice for
anyone who uses a very naughty phrase to me....because it just won't happen
that way.

Now all teachers can use their hammer of justice....in a "good way"....
documentation is good when it is used to protect you and your school. You
have to keep records for values you hold highly.

Judy Decker

---