Re: Plaster project

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 13:02:43 PDT

This reminds me of one time when I was mixing plaster and I put it into a
plastic bag. While I was holding it...IN MY HOUSE...up came my puppy
dog...jumped up and bit the bag...and wet plaster went everywhere...and
you'd be surprised at how far that stuff will splatter. And scared my poor
little wiener dog, Chloe.
Carolyn

> If you really want to have a good laugh....try putting plaster into
> balloons...especially with little kiddies...and you will really have a
good
> laugh at yourself when one slips off the bottle and splashes
> everywhere....

---