Plaster project --thanks for the reminder

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 12:28:30 PDT

Thanks Christine for the great idea...I will add it to my files.

If you really want to have a good laugh....try putting plaster into
balloons...especially with little kiddies...and you will really have a good
laugh at yourself when one slips off the bottle and splashes
everywhere....It is even more fun when the news camera gets it on
tape...just too funny!

We made Joan Miro type sculptures...they were really pretty neat.
Let me know if you want more ideas on this one (jdecker@woh.rr.com)

Judy

---