Mona Bucks (short version)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 12:04:08 PDT

The Mona Bucks (jdecker@woh.rr.com) will help the students "Count their
blessings"...So many forget their pencils (but I always have some handy). If
I give them the Mona Bucks for what they do right -- then it is their
responsibility to count the and use them for a treats at the end of the
trimester. Those with the most Mona Bucks will have the highest rewards.
They all like good pizza so that will be one reward....maybe pop
another....I haven't tried this year so it is all new to me. I gave up doing
bonus points because that was more work for me...I was responsible for
counting them....now they will need to count them.

Our school is a NO GUM school and boy do I know why....(giggle).
So find some way to have gum in your room at all times (I do...smile..and it
makes me laugh).

4) PENCIL - to remind you to list your blessings everyday.

6) CHEWING GUM - to remind you to stick with it and you can
   accomplish anything.

I had to take my chewing gum to bed with me a few times last week...but I am
glad I just kept "sticking with the plan"...and am sorry that all of you
sure didn't get my plan....but it was a good one and one that will work.

Marvelous Monday!

Judy

---