Re: Critiques

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 11:51:11 PDT

I have gotten a lot of interest in my critique worksheet so I am just going
to send a copy to the list at the end of July - I'm just about to go out of
town and am unsubscribing so unless anyone emails me directly I won't know
who else wants a copy. I'll be back at the end of the month and the
worksheet is at my school, so please be patient. Thanks for the interest!

Deb