Colored cars......

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 10:18:17 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
> Purple cars are fairly easy to come by nowadays, thank goodness. Car colors
> seem to flow along the same lines as fashion....thank goodness Harvest Gold
> is out!
*************************

Speaking of colors and cars, have you seen the newest
color......well....it's actually several colors depending on how you look at
it in the light. I saw one about 6 months ago in traffic and was astounded.
It was behind me and it's color looked metallic med. blue which was striking
and caused me to notice it in the first place, passed me on my left side and
the color turned mixtures of dark green, pulled back in front of me and
turned beautiful shades of metallic purple/blue/red. Georgeous! I WANT ONE!
Talk about standing out in the crowd. Just imagine a policeman hearing
witnesses saying...."The car was blue", "No it wasn't...it was purple".

---