Stress

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 10:19:04 PDT

I just got a call from my school..."oh, so and so just
called and cannot understand why her daughter got a C
on her report card! She is such a good student!"
Well, unfortunatly,all my paperwork is in my room!
What was I to say? Well, just wait! When I get back to
school (summer school) I will meet with her! As of now
I'm on break....a most needed break...a time to put
all things aside, concentrate on me....read, work out,
paint, swim, scuba dive,and most important..meditate.
   Jan from Miami