You have to understand

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 09:03:21 PDT

I know in my heart that what I did helped all of you, too. What we say on
this list is Freedom of Speech.....and what I wrote was also Freedom of
Religion. No one can use what you have said on the list against you in any
way. My letters were "prayers to god"....I know that (and I believe he will
help me again)... I have a class of 30 teachers from Lima City Schools
symposium that will believe me. They know what my dance was to represent my
mother and my father. I used their "gifts" to help me with my problem. A
year ago I prayed an entire week end to get help with my problem....My
prayers were answered ...but then things only got worse for me. I challenge
anyone now who doesn't believe me that this computer/e-mail is a gift from
my father and he wanted me to use it wisely. Sometimes you just have to
dance (smile folks) --- you never know how much those dances will help you.
I will have to write a long letter to the city schools art curriculum
supervisor -- I am sure he will get a big chuckle. Believe in
yourself....believe the children of today can "save the world of
tomorrow" --- and know that your own children can do great things -- we all
just have to give them a chance. When you believe your children exhibit
excellence and tell them often...they continue to exhibit excellence and
feel good about themselves. "Self esteem" is a good thing --build self
esteem in a "good way" and the children will continue to believe in
themselves...and help them feel good about their mistakes and learn from
them-- we all make mistakes (just worry about the big ones). I am so glad
now I do not try to be perfect ---that was just too hard for me.

I have everything on my computer as proof...I am fine...I was fine all last
week too.....I have always been fine.....And I have a doctor who I know I
can trust who believes me too. When bad things happen to good
people ---they do for a reason. It is up to us to find out the reason.
Search for the good.

Have a Marvelous Monday....follow your heart and everyday will be a "good
day" (advice from my minister...I wonder what Terrific Tuesday will bring)

Love to all of my "brothers and sisters" all over the world. Well.on to
reading all of my mail from you.

Judy Decker

---