Re: Purple

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 09:23:04 PDT

One of my daughters has a love affair with purple

I have always loved Purple. My favorite Aunt's fave color was purple, and
when I was a child I idolized her, so that's where it started. "They"
always said I'd grow out of it. "All little girls go through a purple
phase." said my mother. HA! Even my desktop and windows on the 'puter are
purple!