Re: Purple

---------

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 09:24:38 PDT

Roberta---In one building, I painted wall murals of roman pillars in the style of
doric, ionic and corinthian. They looked really nice, plus it tied in some art
history. I painted them about 4 feet tall, then I hung a frame above each. It
appeared that the frame was resting on the top of the pillar, then I would frame
student art work and change it often. The kids took this as a big honor.
Jean in Michigan, where I am enjoying every minute of summer!
        School time de-stress idea....I keep a small photo album of family, and
vacation pictures that I take out to bring me back to reality, away from the ups
and downs of public education.

---