Re: Stressless or trying to be

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 06:17:50 PDT

Stressless or trying to bePatty wrote (snippet):
   This year, for the first time, I forced myself not to do work at home.
Every day I load up my car with stuff to do, but there it stays (most of the
time).

This advice, from Patty, is very good. I try to do this, also. I do have
to stay at school a little longer to accomplish it, but it's nice to go home
and not have school work you'll never do hanging over your head. I do,
however, do school things I enjoy at home, like experimenting with
techniques, reading/researching on the internet, and reading this list. I
find this list to be a stress reducer because it's nice to be in contact
with people who understand what I do.

Leah

---