Re: Re(2): abstract sculpture - student work

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 05:52:24 PDT

Hi Jackie, Thanks for the idea. It certainly has merit and I have forwarded
it to the appropriate people. If YOU have any other suggestions, please
feel free to send them to me. We consider everything even though we may not
be able to implement them all. BTW Have you met either of our art
consultants in TX? Connie in Dallas and Joe in Houston? Hope you're having
a great and restful summer. Thanks for your support of Sax. I appreciate
it and if there is something I can help you with, please let me know. Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com