RE: medieval art ideas

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 04:51:25 PDT

There is an wonderful book called Arthur and the Sword. The
illustrations look like stained glass. At the museum we would read the
book. Walk next door to the Methodist Church and across the street to
the RC Cathedral to see the stained glass. Then students would design a
"stain class window" using crayon resists to make it seem to glow.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
5th Grade Gifted and Talented Teacher
Deaf Smith Elementary
Lamar CISD