Messages sent to you by Judy Decker

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 22:52:50 PDT

I just received a message back from a list member with text that I didn't
write. Please save all messages sent privately to you on your computer for a
while ----just in case. I am saving all message I send. I was just alarmed
because what was written is definitely something I would not write or say. I
have printed out what I wrote and what she sent back to me. This is
something I have to investigate. I am not sending out any more religion
messages or my "problem" messages to anyone....so do save any you might
receive.

Thanks,

Judy

P.S. It was through my "conversations with God" that I found how to solve my
problem. He has rewarded me greatly. Sorry I put all of you through it.

---