Re: art and arthritis

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 20:35:22 PDT

You might try glusomine and chondroitin (sp)--they are health supplements
which are documented to actually help arthritis. You can try a copper
bracelet altho I don't really think that helps--it is a mental thing. You
can also try Celebrix. I think it can be quite helpful. About
media--cold water is not good. I believe that you should continue to use
your hands as much as possible--work through the pain type attitude. Use
it or lose it. I come from old ranch stock and working hands are much
prized--I am nauseated by women with long--especially squared off-plastic
fingernails. Sorry--I'm sure I'm offending about half the list. It's
just like the old Chinese emperors with 3 foot long fingernails to
indicate that they never did anything for themselves. Do whatever you can
do to the extent that you can stand it. Just because you can't do
something one day doesn't mean you won't be able to do it the next day.
Live life to the fullest. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #