Re: How to hold mail????

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 20:40:58 PDT

Kimberly Herbert wrote:

> Anne-Marie
> Do you mean hold the mail then deliver it when you return? That
> isn't possible.

I believe the above statement is essentially correct. If you are going
to be gone
for a while and do not want your mail to build up, the best thing to do
is to
unsubscribe and then subscribe again when you get back. When I went off to
Taos and then to Chicago I did nothing and just let it pile up on my ISP server.
I could not read it all but I did sift through the 986 posts waiting for
me when I got
back from New Mexico. When I was in Chicago I put my pop e-mail info
into different
computers daily and checked my mail from there. But the mail continued
to build up on
my ISP server even when I downloaded it daily ?????

You might want to check with your ISP to see if they have some sort of
limit to
the volume of mail that they will keep on their server before cutting
you off.

                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail