Re: Geographic location ? Re: D'OH!

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 15:20:53 PDT

I will send to those who only responded, great idea, and when I am getting
home addresses, I will not add those, I have been taking email address off
the letters sent. I promise you guys, I will have all of our interest at
heart when it comes to privacy. Hey, but if I do mess up, just fire me!
I will wait till the end of next week to stop it and then it will take me
a week at the most to get it all together.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org