Re: Purple

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 13:10:08 PDT

Speaking of rooms ,I have to laugh when visitors come ( older ones) they get a
smile across their face and think of the Partridge Family bus.
Each house at our middle school is named by color and the room represents all the
houses ( primary and secondary colors). My door and trim is around the room is
multi- colored.
MaryB

Rdunkelart@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 7/1/01 10:31:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
> lpskeen@living-tree.net writes:
>
> << Purple >>
>
> My Art room at school is painted lavender - one of the female custodians
> picked it out
> 7 years ago for the art room. Guess I am lucky as some of the other rooms are
> dull colors! My trim is peeling and needs to be painted - fresh green as
> mentioned
> in a couple purple posts would be delightful! Or maybe white and students

---