How to hold mail????

---------

From: Anne-Marie Swierz (annes_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 09:13:42 PDT

Kimberly thank you for trying to help me to put the email on hold when I
go on vacation to France this July.

But when I tried your instructions and I still couldn't "make it work."
There was no setting to use that would help me just hold the mail, other
than unsubscribing, which is not what I would like to do.

Can you be more specific please? What am I doing wrong? TIA

Anne-Marie

---