Re: Purple

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 08:58:15 PDT

My fave color has always been purple. I had surgery when I was in the 5th
grade. While I was at the hospital, my parents painted my room lavender,
with olive green curtains from Sears and a (ok don't be drinking anything
when you read this) carolina blue and olive green hi-lo shag carpet. I am
34 years old now; the room is still the same.

My spouse and I built a house 3 years ago. Except for the master BR, every
wall is lavender, and have white trim. I hve to say it looks fantastic.
Get compliments and requests for paint chips all the time.!<G>

Long live purple! (Morado)