Re: travel advice

---------

From: Lori Graham (graham24_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 08:12:27 PDT

Oh, the museums! The Van Gogh and the Rijksmuesum (sp?) are the greatest.
Don't forget to have the Indonesian "Rice Table." There are a lot of
terrific Indonesian food restaurants, but the one that stands out the most
is called Samo's, or something like that. I lost the true name somewhere in
time, but it is quite well known, on the beaten path, and most everyone in
town knows it. Worth any wait and any cost! Also, if you like jazz, there
are some great jazz clubs that are open until the sun comes up. Most of
them are around the canals, and the best one was the American Club. Full of
the greatest American jazz musicians in this little spot. They played until
the wee hours of the morning.

Art, music, great food....ah!!!

Lori

---