Hey I have an idea?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 07:02:52 PDT

Lets all sing together...No one is really listening...."I have a
hammer....and I have a bell...and I have a song to sing...all over this
land...It its the bell of freedom...it is hammer of justice"...well you get
this idea....and through this Getty list I have my brothers and sisters all
over this world! and I speak the truth!...I believe this...and I sing it all
the time.....and I even dance like no body is watching! you better try it
sometimes...cause it sure feels good. I just think I will dance my way on to
my Church and thank god for all he has done for me....Thank you Dad for
helping me to count my blessings....that was the best advice a father could
give her daughter...and if everyone could just forgive your mothers....just
think how much better you would feel. I forgave my mother and thank the lord
for the gift she has given me!...my true brothers and sisters didn't need
any forgiveness for any thing because they never meant to hurt me.

I even forgive all who have used god's gift of technology for personal
gain....but respect them for the gift they have given....all you tech folks
out there better believe this (and you can become a tech Wizard too)...I was
drawn to the Getty list for a good reason....I will continue to use
technology in a good way....I will continue to do what I can to help god
with his job...in doing so...it helps me do a better job at my job. I am an
advocate for education. I will do what is right for god and my country it is
one nation under god....with liberty and justice for all.
Say the pledge like you really mean it.

---