RE: Purple

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 06:23:45 PDT

On of my "regulars" at the museum was in last week with the little girl she
takes care off. I asked about her kids, (they are older). Her twins had just
had a birthday - one had wanted a drum set and boa constrictor. The other
girl wanted a purple room with green trim. Laurie was surprised how good the
room looked. (BTW the other girl got the drum set but only a beenie baby boa
constrictor)

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
5th Grade Gifted and Talented Teacher
Deaf Smith Elementary