travel advice

---------

From: Marian Colman (Colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 05:13:26 PDT

I'm going to Amsterdam next weekend and was wondering if any of you have
suggestions for things to do/see outside the city. I'll be there for 8 days
so I'll have time to take day trips in addition to seeing the wonderful
museums and sights within the city limits. Also, any favorite restaurants
or out of the way places I might not know about? (I've been there once
before but it was in winter).
Thanks!
Marian

---