NAME / MAIL ADDRESS / STATE / JOB TITLE

---------

From: Christine Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 05:06:24 PDT

>NAME / MAIL ADDRESS / STATE / JOB TITLE

Christene Sandeson
57 Exhibition street, Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada B2N 4C5

I live on Canada's east coast, a.k.a. "Canada's Ocean Playground",
and our provincial colours are cerulean blue and cadmium green - a
perfect match for the emerald forests and blue waters of this
peninsular province where the sea gulls soar, whales migrate, and
seals splish splash along the ocean shores. holy cow!

I am a transplanted artist-turned-teacher >big switch< and try to
teach Art to grades 10 , 11 & 12. Title: round peg in square hole.
Ahhh - it's summer!

christene

--
Rob and Christene Sandeson