website tale.....

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 18:37:26 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************
    >From: artrageous
    > Do you have internet access other than through the school system or is that
    > part of the problem? Sharon
    *********************

    A large part of the problem. My home server is my school server. Hey...the
    price is right...free. Besides, I've only gotten permission from students to
    put their work on the school site...not a private site of my own making. I'm
    pretty sure my school would not sanction this move. It's better I just
    continue doing the "school" thing. I'm just muttering over all the control
    issues
    which hinder my enthusiasm.

    >(By the way, I hope> to do the pine needle baskets this year--great project!)
    > Sharon

    Yep...neat project. Can't wait to see what your kids will do knowing you.
    Keep us
    posted. Toodles......

    ---