website tale.....

From: Bunki Kramer (
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 18:37:26 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    >From: artrageous
    > Do you have internet access other than through the school system or is that
    > part of the problem? Sharon

    A large part of the problem. My home server is my school server. Hey...the
    price is Besides, I've only gotten permission from students to
    put their work on the school site...not a private site of my own making. I'm
    pretty sure my school would not sanction this move. It's better I just
    continue doing the "school" thing. I'm just muttering over all the control
    which hinder my enthusiasm.
    >(By the way, I hope> to do the pine needle baskets this year--great project!)
    > Sharon

    Yep...neat project. Can't wait to see what your kids will do knowing you.
    Keep us
    posted. Toodles......