Re: ugrading digital art lab??

From: Teri Brudnak (tbrudnak)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 11:35:22 PDT

    Okay, all you digeratii out there, I really need some advice. Our lab at
    school has 29 G3, G4 computers and we are trying to upgrade the OS to 9
    so that we can use Mac Manager. (We had been using At Ease but it
    doesn't work with the G4s--so the tech tells me). I went in today after
    she loaded the new OS and set up a password for me. I could not get
    Illustrator 8.01 to load. Got a type 3 error message. Photoshop loaded
    just fine. I hear we also have to upgrade ATM on all the machines.
    Have to get to work on this as I can't stand the hair pulling sessions
    in Sept.

    Anyone have any experience on this topic?
    I would be grateful for some advice.
    Thanks,
    Teri Brudnak
    Corona del Mar high School