Re: Super Saturday

From: BECKY BETANCOURT (beck2457)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 18:26:34 PDT

      Kimberly Hutts <kimberly_hutts> wrote:
    Hello. I'm an art ed. student at Purdue University.
    I'm really trying to get the most out of my education
    and as a result tend to take every opportunity that
    comes my way. I am a member and officer of several
    organizations including the Purdue student chapter of
    the National Art Education Association. This Fall I
    have a part time job teaching a multi-cultural course
    to gifted 1st and second grade students. To my
    knowledge I haven't had any experience working with
    gifted children. The class starts in about a month
    and a half. If anyone has any suggestions I would
    greatly appreciate hearing from you.

    Thanks,
    Kimberly

    http://invites.yahoo.com/

    ---

    Kimberly,

    I teach children identified as talented in visual arts . I have a caseload of approximatley 20 students. Some are gifted as well. This is my first time using arts ed net and I'm not sure how this works. Igot my first hundred or so e-mails and am trying to go through them. I may have some ideas for you.

    Becky Betancourt