Re: refreshing a website..my sad tale

From: artrageous
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 18:23:10 PDT

    Bunki--

    As talented you are and since you HAVE the web skills (I didn't realize it
    was a control issue) is there any way you could just do your own webpage?
    I'd visit it! :-)

    Do you have internet access other than through the school system or is that
    part of the problem?

    I have a link on my site to my school's site and if I do, indeed, take over
    the school's website next year I'll include more pictures from art (and the
    other classes) but I won't be posting my lesson plans and things
    there--they'll stay on *my* site that I can change and manipulate however I
    want.

    That's one of the reasons that there are no pictures of students on my
    webpage--I didn't want to get into the hassle of release forms and the like.

    Anyhow, if you have internet access other than through the school, doing
    your own page is something you might want to consider. (By the way, I hope
    to do the pine needle baskets this year--great project!)

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---