Super Saturday

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 17:57:40 PDT

    Hello. I'm an art ed. student at Purdue University.
    I'm really trying to get the most out of my education
    and as a result tend to take every opportunity that
    comes my way. I am a member and officer of several
    organizations including the Purdue student chapter of
    the National Art Education Association. This Fall I
    have a part time job teaching a multi-cultural course
    to gifted 1st and second grade students. To my
    knowledge I haven't had any experience working with
    gifted children. The class starts in about a month
    and a half. If anyone has any suggestions I would
    greatly appreciate hearing from you.

    Thanks,
    Kimberly