Re: refreshing a website..my sad tale

From: Artystyc3
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 15:32:04 PDT

    Bunkie-
    Why don't you go for their approval to work independently and make an offer
    to free up some of their time? I'm sure you can make an appeal to the "higher
    ups" and
    convince them your ready for that BIG STEP!
    Talk about childish behavior- are'nt these people supposed to be teachers?
    Teachers dont train people to be dependent.
    Patti-Artystyc3

    ---