Re: RE: "imagine" or "fantasize"

From: E Jane Beckwith (ejb35)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 15:15:58 PDT

    deb, I am getting back to you as you suggested. If it is too much trouble to
    send the info, let me know the authors and I can find them in the library. I
    have a lot of trouble retrieving attachments for some reason, so I don't want
    you to waste your time. Thanks for your offer to send the info. I think your
    work and research will help me as I continue my long plodding papers this summer
    and fall.

    ---