Re: Art education censorhsip

From: Dave Wuerffel (wuerfeld)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 13:17:18 PDT

    Jane,
    I am in a post graduate art licensing program. The inquiry is an intitial
    foray into the concept of art education and how censorship issues are
    responded to by both the instructor and school districts.
    As I am in the early stages of the program, but I don't expect they'll give
    me a definitive response..but rather expect me to come to an informed
    decision regarding this manner on my own.
    That is one reason why I am inquiring from professional in the field.
    Regards,
    Jayne