Re: Knee-high Gallery

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 12:56:24 PDT

    Purple - this is a great song and one I hope to share with my art parents. I
    am saddened and appalled by some of the children who tell me that their art
    work is thrown out and not hung in their homes. That is why I try to make
    sure every elementary childs art is hung
    many times in a semester. this song will be part of my art newsletter.
    Thanks

    Roberta

    ---