phone wire for AZ teachers

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 12:30:40 PDT

    Hi, all (or rather, AZ folks),

    I finally got a chance to plow through all the wire the workmen left me,
    and it's more than I'll use in my whole career. If you would like a big
    box of it and are planning a trip to the White Mtns, please, let me know
    and it's yours. I could meet you in Pinetop if you don't go through
    Whiteriver.

    I'm planning a trip to Tucson next week; if you live there I could bring
    it to you.

    Maggie

    ---