Van Gogh + Meeting online folks

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 05:44:39 PDT

    Hey y'all -
    I just bought my tix to the Van Gogh exhibit at the Phila Museum of Art. Ticket date is December 28, 2000 at 2pm.

    We will be free that morning, or that evening, or the next day (Friday) to meet any ArtsEdNet or Clayart folks in the area and would love to do so. If you're in the area, and would like to get together at some point during that time frame, please let me know. :)

    Thanks.

    L. P. Skeen www.living-tree.net
    Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps
    Summerfield, NC