Refrigerator Art

From: PurpleArt
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 09:18:54 PDT

    Here is a poem by Tom Hegg that I often include in my "welcome back to art"
    newsletter to parents to help encourage them to take time to appreciate their
    children's art work:

    The primary purpose of a refrigerator
    (as anyone who knows a child well enough will agree)
    is not to keep food cold.
    It is, rather, to display the art work of a child.
    A good curator will have a variety
    of magnets on hand at all times.

    ---