fantastic jewelry/sculpture/found object site!!!!!

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 17:46:26 PDT

    HEy everyone!
    I just got back from a pottery workshop at touchstone center for arts in
    UNiontown, PA!!! Oh, I could go on for days about how all of you need to
    go!!!!!, but before I go into that, you need to check out Keith Lo Bue's web
    page. He was a presenting artist at camp also. WOW! He makes these wonderful
    pieces of jewelry and sculpture from all kinds of things and they are
    great!!! It won't be a waste of time!

    www.lobue-art.com

    Christy Kane
    3-D Art Teacher