Scope and Sequence

From: Ehren Reynolds (ehrenpr)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 16:51:31 PDT

    I am currently preparing for my first year of teaching art at the elementary
    level and have found that the district I am working in has no art curriculum
    in place (something that I hope to change). In planning for the year it is
    my aim to formulate a rough scope and sequence guide. I am having trouble
    finding published guides that I can refer to. If anyone out there can help
    me in my search it would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Ehren Reynolds
    ehrenpr