Re: "Part 1.1" posts

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 15:06:15 PDT

            I'm not sure I follow your problem, I don't remember ever getting
    an e-mail labeled Part 1.1. I use Netscape to process my e-mail, What do
    you use ? I have gotten posts that run on to the right of the screen making
    it a pain to read. I have to use the arrows at the bottom of the window to
    move the type so I can read it. My solution is to "hit reply" and my
    program recomposes the text into a format that fits the screen. It
    makes it
    a lot easier to follow, I only need to scroll down to read it.
                                                    Woody in KC

    Maggie White wrote:

    > Occasionally the posts on the list show up with a little box saying
    > Part 1.1 Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
    > Encoding: quoted-printable

    > >From there I have to click on the Part 1.1 to open the message, which
    > often runs off my screen. This is very annoying as I have to use the
    > arrow keys to read back and forth; most of the time I delete the message
    > out of frustration.

                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on  wduncan
    You are welcome to visit my Web Site at