Re: Computer Graphics

From: Donna Pauler (maclady)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 12:31:05 PDT

    Yes, creating tutorials is very time consuming and difficult to get right.
    Use the tutorials online at Adobe and other software publishers they are
    great...or get the Classroom in a Book series " to get off the ground.

    I have a web site up now..not complete...for my Digital Art classes at a
    Community College at austin.cc.tx.us/pauler. I have some lessons and links
    about using Photoshop. I do plan on adding more. Have also started another
    site but not up yet precisely on the subject of art and technology for art
    educators. Some one may find this useful.
    Donna

    ---