"Part 1.1" posts

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 10:06:12 PDT

    Hi,

    Occasionally the posts on the list show up with a little box saying

       Part 1.1 Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
                         Encoding: quoted-printable

    From there I have to click on the Part 1.1 to open the message, which
    often runs off my screen. This is very annoying as I have to use the
    arrow keys to read back and forth; most of the time I delete the message
    out of frustration.

    This has only been happening since a few months ago. Why is it doing
    this, is there an easier way to get the lines to wrap after I receive
    it, or can the posters stop sending the messages that way?

    Maggie

    ---