Painters Newsletter

From: Judie (judiej50)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 07:29:15 PDT

    Sometime back I had subscribed to a Painters Newsletter that I thought
    originated from this listserv. For some reason I've been bumped off the
    Newsletter list. Does this newsletter sound familiar to anyone? It
    referred many times to articles pertaining to Julia Cameron's books on "The
    Artist's Way" and "Vein of Gold".

    Lost in cyberspace!!!

    Thanks if you can help!

    Judie J