Re: Computer graphics

From: Batmom44
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 19:29:40 PDT

    Vivian, I usually develop my tutorial lessons myself for software that
    doesn't come with tutorials. I have thought of what you are doing and refrain
    because about the time you get them ready 5.5 witll have been replaced by
    6.0. In fact, it already has. I think you have a good idea but you might want
    to figurea out a way to make them generic so that they will flow with as many
    upgrades as possible. Some things have remained the same in the changes from
    4.0 to 5.5 but some have changed drastically. It doesn't take many lessons to
    get students started. After that they use the help file which is very well
    written and works very well. Good luck.
    Reatha

    ---