Re: Testing a Slide Show

From: LOUISE HARVILLA (harv4art)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 16:19:36 PDT

    Dear Marcia,
            I'm sooo glad to hear that someone else buys things that are expensive
    for use in their classroom out of their own pocket. I spend alot of my
    own $$$ ea. year, but never such a huge chunk all at once. Then if I end
    up not getting to use it enough I'll never hear the end from my
    husband!! I really want quality for my art room, and I usually get at
    least one grant per year, but sometimes you grow impatient. So, that
    exact printer you bought is one I looked at, along with others I was
    considering. Can you really get 35mm quality shots of art work??? That
    will save me because up until this point, it's been slides and of course
    you must wait for developing etc. Any pointers you can offer?
                                                       - Louise

    ---