Re: Computer graphics

From: Daceballos
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 10:35:34 PDT

    Vivian Komando in FL:
        Amen (or Awomen, if you prefer)! There is very little stuff out on High
    School Computer Graphics/Art. You practically have to write the curriculum
    yourself, do all the research and information gathering. Administrators have
    no idea whatsoever about Computer Graphics and Computer Art and think in
    terms of Animation and sophisticated programs which they hear about in the
    media. Most art teachers have some background in computers, but not really
    enough to teach classes at the high school level other than basic keyboarding
    and HyperStudio, maybe some use digital cameras incorporated into various
    projects.
        Long story short, your work developing tutorials would greatly benefit
    teachers, I feel, especially those being asked to teach computer graphics.
    I'll stay tuned for further developments in this field.
    Dennis Ceballos in Stockton, CA

    ---